Product Code: JL-CRELE-6629
- Aerobic Digester Aerobic Digester consists of a 2 gallon reactor vessel mounted on a steel base, with a liquid feed pump, air supply, and instrumentation for monitoring and controlling the process.
- The cylindrical wall of the reactor is made from 2 layers of porous plastic material to retain the suspended solids, while allowing treated water to pass through to the outer, annular exit chamber.
- This design allows the essential features of the aerobic treatment process to be studied without the distractions of having to settle the solids adequately enough for external recycle, a well known laboratory problem.
- The porous liners are removable for cleaning, and a spare liner is supplied.
- Waste water is drawn from a feed tank by a 120V motor driven peristaltic pump.
- Flow rate is controlled by a variabe run time control that determines the minutes of run time within a 10 minute cycle.
- The pump delivers the feed to the reactor vessel through a transparent lid.
- Air is supplied at a measured rate by a small air pump, and discharges into the base of the reactor via an air distribution device.
- This provides the necessary oxygen for the digestion process, as well as produces sufficient bubbling for stirring and reaction.
- The liquid level in the reactor is maintained at a constant value of 1 or 2 gal. by an overflow device connected to the outer annular chamber of the vessel.
- Discharge is by gravity to a floor-standing product tank (not supplied).
- The reactor temperature is maintained by a 3-term PID controller which varies power to an immersion heater within the vessel.
- Any temperature between ambient and 95°F may be selected, with the best conditions being a few degrees above the diurnal maximum in the user’s laboratory.
- Dissolved oxygen and pH probes and meters are included.
- The reactor lid contains a gas exit port, suitable for sampling the gases for subsequent analysis Specifications Feed pump 120V, peristaltic, 10 rpm, variable run time control corresponding to 0–13 gal. per day.
- Air pump 240V/120V, 0–1.35 gpm Reactor vessel 2 gal. maxium capacity pH meter Range 0.00 to 14.00Dissolved oxygen meter Range 0–100% saturation, resolution 2%Reactor heater Electrical immersion 250WTemperature controller 3-term PID, temperature limit set at 95°F Chemical Engineering Laboratory lab equipment manufacturers, exporters and Chemical Engineering Laboratory Lab suppliers
- Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org to further inquire about the product.
- Visit www.jaincoexport.com for further details.
- Also you can reach us at +91-85699-09696 (Whatsapp).